Developing A Professional Job Search Strategy: Part 1
06/17/2020 by Al Porras
Are you in need of resume help to land the right job? Not sure where to start creating a job search strategy? If you said yes to either of those questions, our Developing A Professional Job Search Strategy video series is for you. In this three part series, you will learn how to create a plan to find the right jobs and make an impactful impression on hiring teams.
Join Al Porras, Manager Talent Development Services, to learn:
- How the hiring process works
- How your resume will be screened for consideration
- Key information needed to make a powerful personal statement
- Key strategies to brand yourself through the job search process
The first part of our series covers resume and personal branding. In this video, you will learn about:
- Application Screen Process
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Your Target Job and the Marketplace
- Keywords Assignment
- Branding Statement
Need Additional Career Transition Support?
We have provided personalized career transition support and guidance to professionals at all levels, empowering you through your transition to new career opportunities. Reach out today with no obligation to learn about the resources and programs available to assist you.